Hello and welcome to our campsite!
A hidden corner of Provence with climbing and hiking trails, where you can enjoy a peaceful stroll accompanied by the sound of crickets chirping. Le VOCONCE campsite has 96 pitches separated by natural hedges on flat and grassy ground, and 20 luxury caravan pitches with mobile homes and chalets for hire. The campsite was upgraded to a 3-star rating in July 2016.
*** Closed until 3 May 2021 ***
Following the government decree of 2 April 2021 prescribing the new measures necessary to deal with the Covid-19 epidemic,
we must close our doors until May 3rd 2021
From this date, we will be happy to welcome you to our campsite,
in the strict respect of the necessary sanitary measures
in order to guarantee you a healthy and serene environment and stay 😉
Reservations are open for the whole season without booking fees
(Full refund of sums paid in the event of cancellation due to a reversal of the health situation)
Do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail, phone or via the contact form for any question related to your holidays 😉
Take care, see you soon,
The Voconce team
Tour de France 2021 : Stage 11 7th of July 2021
The Route of the Tour de France 2021 is out!
Wednesday, July 7, 2021 : stage 11 of the Tour de France 2021 takes place in the region of Vaison la Romaine 🙂
Departure from Sorgues and arrival in Malaucène with a double ascent of the Mont Ventoux.
We will be happy to welcome you for this occasion !
For more information : Official website of the Tour de France 2021
Do not hesitate to contact us by mail for more information 😉
Happy New Year !!
And the campsite celebrates its 40th anniversary !
Crédit Photo : Nicolas Verhaeghe
*** Closing of the campsite on September 30 ***
For an exceptional season, an exceptional closing… !
The rather premature arrival of autumn in our beautiful Provence coincides with the end of the harvest 😉
A new cuvée in preparation, that we will have the pleasure to share next year !
We close the campsite on September 30th and will be happy to see you again from March 2021.
Of course, we are always available by e-mail to answer your questions.
Looking forward to the Voconce team
Voconce's health protocol: Let's be cautious, confident and keep the smile :)
According to the Sanitary Protocol of the Hôtellerie de Plein Air, which can be consulted at the campsite reception or by clicking HERE,
we have put in place hygiene procedures to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable holiday :
A referent of the application of preventive measures is at your disposal to inform you and/or inform you.
Awareness raising and training
Raising awareness and training employees, service providers and suppliers on health regulations
Detection and management of “suspicious cases”.
– Any person (client, employees, providers, intervener…) presenting symptoms will be invited to consult a doctor immediately.
– Clients are encouraged to inform us in the event of post-residency contamination.
– An isolation area is available for any person discovering symptoms during their stay, with the possibility of a fourteen-week isolation period.
– Disinfectant gel and/or soap available at each entry/exit point, at each sanitary facilities, at each work station (bar, snack bar, swimming pool, workshop, stock…), masks available on request (at the bar and at the campsite reception), reception desk equipped with plexiglass,
– Limitation of contact points and implementation of physical distancing: Specific signage (road markings, rubbings…) to ensure that safety distances are maintained, reduction of waiting and affluence areas, disinfection of the payment terminal after each use, implementation of “contactless” solutions (Chèques Vacances Connect, contactless payment…)
– Adaptation of the terrace in order to respect the sanitary safety distances between tables, adaptation of the activity programme by respecting the barrier gestures (no collective sports activities), no groups of more than 10 people.
– Reinforcement of cleaning and disinfection procedures, use of disinfectant products on all surfaces and points of contact, implementation of a rotation time between two reservations of rented accommodation, regulated use of the collective sanitary facilities, regulated use of the swimming pool, implementation of specific waste management and washing procedures
Raising customer awareness
– Clear communication of the preventive measures put in place, bilingual or pictogram signage
– We also invite you to help us by bringing your own protection (masks, gel, soap…), in addition to those available.
** Please do not hesitate to contact us for any question related to this protocol **
* News Covid-19* : Foreign tourism
PRESS ALERT FNHPA – FOREIGN TOURISTS
Press alert: foreign tourists will be welcome in French campsites in July and August 2020
The Fédération Nationale de l’Hôtellerie de Plein Air (FNHPA) would like to remind foreign press correspondents in France that foreign tourists will be welcome in France during the summer of 2020, subject to the opening of French borders as well as those of other European countries and to favourable health conditions. Contrary to misinterpretations that have already appeared in some European countries, the Interministerial Committee on Tourism convened by Prime Minister Edouard Philippe on 14 May 2020 was very clear on this point.
Likely reopening of intra-European borders at the end of June
The French Minister of the Interior, Christophe Castaner, announced on 7 May that restrictions on France’s borders with countries in the European area (European Union, Schengen area, United Kingdom) will be “extended until at least 15 June“. In addition, the fourteen measures “for any French or foreign person entering France,” permitted by the bill extending the state of health emergency, “at this stage, given the evolution of the epidemic in Europe and in view of the alignment of health measures between European countries,” will not be applied within the European area, “except overseas and, if we decide to do so, in Corsica.”
Foreign tourists welcome in France if health conditions allow it
The press kit of the Interministerial Committee for Tourism of 14 May but states (extract from page 10): “France welcomes the proposals made by the European Commission in its communications of 13 May on tourism and transport, to restore mobility and allow a gradual reopening of tourist destinations in Europe. France will play its full role in facilitating the harmonization of health measures for the reception of tourists and professionals, particularly in the hotel, café and restaurant sector and transport, as well as close cooperation in the evaluation of epidemiological situations. These measures, proposed by the committee, will play a key role in reopening certain regions of Europe to tourism as soon as the health situation permits. France will ensure that the health protocols validated today feed into this necessary European harmonisation effort. France reiterates its commitment to ensuring that no discrimination on the basis of nationality can take place when European tourist destinations are reopened. »
Under these conditions, French campsites are looking forward to welcoming their European clients, sanitary conditions permitting.
Vaison Rires Festival #5 // CANCELLED
Pierre Palmade, Bernard Mabille et Elie Semoun !
April 17 to April 19 2020 in Vaison la Romaine
The ticket office is open online and on the town hall !
For more informations :
Vaison Danses Festival : 22nd June > 27th July
International Danse Festival : spectacles, workshops, conferences…
More information : https://www.vaison-danses.com/
IN A FUN AND FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT!